Job Vacancy for Process Engineer
An international engineering and consulting firm is currently seeking to hire a Process Engineer for :the following tasks and qualifications
- Process Design especially of early project phases (Concept, Feasibility, FEED).
- Process Simulation of Key Processes.
- Equipment Design and Rating.
- Elaboration of project reports and executive summaries.
- Preparation of presentations for client meetings.
- Having an active role as local engineering competence in chemicals and petrochemicals for project team.
- Elaboration of small screening and concept studies.
- Support proposal management during acquisition phase.
- Elaboration of technical proposals.
- Support Sales and Business Development Team.
- Support Business Unit Head with regard to knowledge management and transfer within the Business Unit.
- Support Business Unit Head to strengthen the Business Unit as center of excellence downstream (refinery, chemicals and petrochemicals) for the whole group.
- Academic education to BSc. level minimum in process engineering
- At least 7 years of experience in process engineering with good knowledge of petrochemistry or chemistry processes (Propylene-, Ethylene-, Xylene-, Methanol- and Ammonia- derivatives)
- Experience as lead discipline engineer is an advantage.
- Experience as project manager is an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English and strong communication skills
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- “Willingness to Travel” (min. 25%)
- Excellent in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Experienced in Process Simulation Software (e.g. Aspen HYSYS (steady state and dynamic), PetroSim)
:To Apply, please send your resume to the below email address
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org