Suzuki Tech Company is one of the most important producers of IT products where located in Singapore, have some job opportunities:
- شهرهای مورد نیاز : تهران
- تعداد مورد نیاز : مشخص نشده
- تاریخ انقضا : 5 دی ماه 91
1- Regional sales supervisor (for developing his products in Iran market)
- Travel requirements: Occasional travel within country
- University qualifications: university degree
- At least 3-5 years experience in sales and FMCG fields
- Detail orientated and ability to work in flexible hours
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills are required
- Previous experience on mobile and IT is preferred
- Training and coaching experience required
- Energetic and positive outlook required
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Age: 25 to 32
- Language fluency: English speaking/ reading/ writing is necessary
- Current residence: Tehran
- Other certifications obtained: Any certification about sales, marketing and ICDL skill will be an advantage
2- Marketing expert
- Bachelor in Business/ Marketing/ Management
- Minimum 3 years continual experience in marketing field
- With high morality to work with team and in intensive situation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially over the phone.
- Motivated and self-directed, ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good team work spirit and hard working.
- Good negotiation skill.
- Computer skills of MS Office and related software.
- Ideal Age Range: 24 to 28
3- Professional software engineers and programmer (to initiate and run automation systems and connecting Iran’s branch to Suzuki headquarter)
- University degree in Software Engineering with at least 3 to 5 years of professional experiments in developing business class PHP/MySQL applications.
- Fine domination on different Software architectures and have experience working with MVC architecture and frameworks (Zend, CodeIgniter and etc.)
- Having successful experiment in working as a team member
- Having the ability of planning and accurate time estimation of assigned tasks
- Fine proficiency in English language(speaking, writing and listening)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org